Is it possile to have a "scrollable" window?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
jay

Hello,
I would like to know if it would be possible to have a window in the pano, like "user data" etc. but that holds more content.
The box showing the info stays the same but has a scroll bar to show more. Perhaps possible? Could you please point me to where I may start learning. Any suggestions?

Regards,
jay
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jay
at the moment Pano2VR does not have scroll bars in text boxes; well not to my knowledge, however you can make Adobe reader like arrows and use them to turn the page, so to speak, I have used the following which worked well for me.

In the user data tab, find two text fields that you are not using, e.g.
Information and Comment.

Make a text box in the skin and copy it, give the text boxes ID’s of page 1 and page 2.

You can then use the place holders $ui and $uo to call the text in the skin, page 1 and 2.

Set page two as “Not Visible” so when you click on the info button you see page 1.
Click on the arrow or next button and have it so page 1 hides and shows page 2.

If you need more pages look for more user data fields that you are not using, don’t forget you can also use html text formatting.

When making a tour you just need to remember that when entering information in the user data tab which text field is page 1 and which is page 2.

Job done.

Regards
Hopki :)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
jay

Thank you. These are great tips. Now the applying phase.

Cheers,
jay