Open next pano at the same pan/tilt/fov

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
anahum

Hello;

I'm having problems trying to open next panorama at the same pan/tilt/fov of the previous one. I tried both with "Open next Panorama" or "Go to URL". The result is the same, does not work using the standard placeholders $ap/$at/$af as the target for the next panorama. On the other hand, if I use the undocumented $cur placeholder, works fine. Also, if I manually add Pan/Tilt/Fov values works fine. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Arturo
thomas
Chief Gnome

Do you use the latest version of Pano2VR?
MfG, Thomas
anahum

Thomas, yes, I'm using the last version. The problem even happened with the previous one. I suspect that this problem is related to other problem I have. My Windows Vista x64 is configured with the Spanish speaking language settings. So, when I set for example the Alpha value in the Image Properties panel to 0,7 and then I try to set, for the same image, changing the Alpha in the Actions/Modifiers panel to 0,9, the action does not works. After many attempts, I discovered that in one panel I can use the coma as the numeric decimal separator (my default Windows setting), but in the Action/Modifiers I can only use the point as the decimal separator. The same is true for text and buttons' panels.

May be the $ap/$at/$af used in the target field is suffering the same syndrome and not the $cur that works fine. Anyway, you should try to fix the coma vs. point as decimal separator.

I hope this helps you to find the bug.

Regards,
Arturo
smooth

You should only ever use a decimal point. Regardless of language decimal point is the standard for numbers (numeral separation) in programing.

Regards, Smooth 8)
anahum

Thanks Smooth, but the decimal separator can't be forced to a point in that panel. The Operating system settings are enforced, so I can't change it to point from comma. It is the same in many applications, like in MS Excel. The thousands and decimal separator character is governed by the OS settings and not by what you want to type.

Arturo