how to change skin when moving between panos

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
wst

Hello everybody

The following thing had probably been discussed before, but I cannot find it o the forum :wink:
The problem is: when I click on hotspot on my pano, another pano shows up with same skin that source pano has. I'd like to make it this way, that second pano opened with different skin.
No use in assigning different skins to this panos; only 'first' skin is showing, no matter which panorama is opened.

Can anybody help?
thanks & regards

wst
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
There is two ways of doing this. The first is produce each pano with its own skin and html page. Then use the Go To URL action to open the relevant html page. Also each pano will have to load its skin file so adding to the load time for all panos.

The other way is to use the show and hide actions in the hotspots.
Click on a hotspot, hide elements and show others, this could be buttons, borders etc.

Pros and cons
Opening each pano with its own html will affect Flash Full Screen mode, while in full screen mode and then clicking a hotspot will load the next html page and reset the screen.

Using the show, hide in the skin will mean that the skin will be quite large in size, however all subsequent loads will be quicker.

All the best
Hopki :)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
wst

Thanks a lot . I thought before about this 'hiding and showing', but I was looking for an easier way :D
regards