Website test with sound

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
PMtv2000

Here's a test I'm working on that I've managed to complete with the generous help of P2VR forum's skins and knowledge. Only the panos work the rest of the site is a shell.
I managed to include a sound file that eventually will have a different sound byte with every pano. Purely fictitious presentation as such but everything seems to check out ok this end.
Not sure of the navigation as yet but I think I'm well on the road to producing a 'full' product.
Thanks to Hopki and Texas for your constructive comments and innovation on this forum and of course Thomas....
http://www.pmtv2000.com/clients/IYR_04_09/siteTest1.htm

Any comments on the back of a blank cheque please :lol:
Simply Intelligent Media
lukewonderly

Very cool!

Excellent!

Wish mine looked so good!
http://bakersfield3d.com/thevenusproject
Our World without money, crime, laws, prisons, hunger and war
stalwart

Very good work. crisp, natural photography, stitching, nadir patching and professional skin.
What's your hardware setup?
Stu
PMtv2000

Thank you gentlemen, actually the photo taking was a chance opportunity and one of my first tests. I managed to sneak into another yacht last week but only for a short time so we'll see what comes from that!!
It was the addition of a voice over that bugged me the most and although it was only a trial I think I have the hang of it.
I use a Nikon D80 with a Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX, a Panosaurus head [ which I wasn't too sure of at first but although bulky it works well ].
Stitching with Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 [ the good thing about Stitcher is the stencil feature ] and I live in Photoshop for the rest of the time.
I take six shots around, one shot up and two opposing shots down.

Onwards and upwards, .... and aroundwards :)
Simply Intelligent Media
360inside

Very very nice work, but if I can, I'll suggest 2 very simple ideas that will grow-up the quality of your work.
1- Put a white screen just during loading from a pano to another, just to be sure that the grayscale wont appear or less than a second. I ever dislike it.
2- Maybe you could limit the zoom-in value to 30 instead of 4, in order to keep a good image quality anytime and because being able to zoom so much is useless.

Have a look here for the screen I told you:http://www.360inside.net/docu/thailand/kohtao/pano.html

And if you could make me a favour, could you explain how did you command the mp3 with a buton create in the skin editor???
And how did you managed to stay with the same skin from a pano to another???

I was really looking for that for a long time...

Thx
Matt
PMtv2000

Hi Matt
The word was 'test' but I appreciate your comments. Not sure what you mean by white screen loading??
The sound byte was added as a .swf which was made in Flash CS4 from an example player that I found online, the button I made the same as the buttons I put into the skin and linked it to the .swf as a text field.

I had quite a problem loading the MP3 as it wanted to load twice all the time for some reason, not being a 'coder' I just fiddled until it worked..... when I get it to a stage that it works all the time I shall post here if anyone is interested.
The skin staying the same??? .... I just made each pano with the same skin...!!! Not too sure whether this is right, still learning as I go along :?
Simply Intelligent Media