Change of the skin

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Bostjan

Most probably this issue was debated before but I didn't find the topic...
Well... I have created my own skin and had converted about 3K panos from *.tif to *.swf (flash9/10)with the batch process. Later I had changed my mind and have redesigned the skin. Do I have to put all *.tif panos on my hard disc again and do the boring process again... is there any way only to put the existed *.swf files into the container and convert them with the new skin which is with the same name as was the old one? :arrow: :idea:

Bostjan
zap

Hi

You can change the skin, and batch process all your p2vr Files with the batch processor assuming that the new skin name replaces the old one.
If you don't have p2vr files then I don't see another solution than to restart again.

Perhaps someone else has another idea.

Cheers
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
Bostjan

With the new version of Pano2VR it is possible to convert even old Pano2qtvr project files. But what I wanted was the conversion without the base tiff files. The same way as Pano2VR do when the VR was already created but when only the skin was changed the process is fast and replaces only the skin.
thomas
Chief Gnome

You can not do this but you can change the skin in HTML. Just "externalize" the new skin in the HTML page and use the same code for your panoramas.
MfG, Thomas