Loader problem

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
360way.it

Hello folks!

I just published my first virtual tour entirely produced with Pano2VR.

http://www.360way.it/palazzobiscari

I noticed two little flaws, and don't know if they are due to a bug in the skin editor or my mistake.

1. The loader is displayed entierly only with initial picture. When transitioning to other picture through any of the hotspots, only the text with kb and percentage information is there, but not the loading banner or the bar.
2. When one of the hotspots is pointed with the mouse, the text tooltip blinks

I displayed the pano on Windows XP with Firefox, Explorer and Opera browsers: same outcome. Am I doing something wrong?

Of course, any comment about the tour itself is welcome!

Thank you!
Mauro
Hopki
Gnome

Hi 360way
Thomas has changed the behaviour of the Alpha since I made the Arrow Hotspot.
Change the gray arrow to MouseEnter – Change Element Alpha .5 rather than 0, this will stop the flicker.

With the load Bar set these Ations

Loaded - Hide Element - Load Bar
Reload - Show Element - Load Bar

That will fix it; I like the idea of image shift in the arrows, very nice, dint think of that.

The Tour is really good, clear pictures and nice colour. The only possible hole I could pick, if I had too, would be that the dots/hotspots in the map should have been imported in as buttons, so giving the viewer an indication that they are clickable. This would have changed the mouse pointer to the hand symbol on hover.

But that said, it’s spot on. :D

Cheers Hopki
Last edited by 360Texas on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 360Texas EDIT word in 7th line to read 'image shi [f]t.
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360way.it

Many thanks for your help, Hopki! I'm fixing the skin and recreating the .swf files now!
By the way, you probably have recognized the stairway where Violet Hill video from Coldplay was shot entering the virtual tour..

Mauro