Proxy for point hotspot not setting text value on mobile

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
3DV

I'm using a container with Hotspot Proxy ID set to 'POINT' to open a web page by setting the text value of a Text element to:

Code: Select all

<iframe src="$(hd)" width=100% height=100% frameborder="0"></iframe>
The Description of the hotspots is used for the relative address to the html page, for example: poi/20.html
All point hotspots have the ID 'POINT'.
This works well on desktop (tested on Windows with Chrome 108.0.5359.125 and Firefox 108.0.1) but doesn't work on mobile (tested on Chrome 108.0.5359.128/Android 11 and Safari on iOS 10.3.3).

I'm using the exact same setup with a Hotspot Proxy ID set to 'POLY' for the polygonal hotspots and these work fine both on desktop and mobile.
If I remove the container for the POINT Hotspot Proxy and set the POLY Hotspot Proxy ID to '*', then on mobile the website only loads when a polygon is clicked and doesn't load when a point hotspot is clicked.
But the other actions (besides setting the text value of the Text element, like changing custom skin variables) of the Proxy are working for both types of hotspots.

I can't share the tour and skin here, but I can send it by email.

Using Pano2VR 7.0.1 64bit Revision: 19894/6.2.6
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Ruud,
Thank you for your e-mail.
Looks like a bug, we will test more tomorrow and add it to the list if necessary.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
3DV

Hey Hopki,

Thanks for the super quick feedback!
I'll use the actions directly on the Point Hotspot skin element instead of using a proxy then.
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
RustyAOI

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue currently and would like to get the fix. Thanks!