Always loading floor plan tiles needed?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
deedee123

Hi,
I found out that my projects always load all floor plan tiles on initial load, i would expect some kind of "lazy load" so it's only fetched when the user really clicks the map button. am i doing something wrong, is there a way to avoid loading the floor plans on initial project load?

Best,
David
Hopki
Gnome

Hi David,
We have added it to the list.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
deedee123

Ok great!
As a sidenote (but related to image loading), in the skin i enabled the new 'lazy load' option to menu thumbnails, but that seems to have no effect, they also all load at first project load without triggering the menu.
Best,
David
Hopki
Gnome

Hi David,
This is working for me.
Used one of the V7 skins which worked OK.
Then added the Thumbnail menu from the Silhouette components.
Selected Lazy Loading and created the output.

How this works is any thumbnail images that would show get preloaded. So if the Thumbnail menu can show six images, the first six images will get preloaded.

When the menu is shown you see the thumbnails.
As you slide the slider the other thumbnail will load as they would become visible.

Using the built-in web server you can see the jpeg images loading as you slider the menu slider.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
deedee123

Hi,

ah i see, so the images have too be outside the 'first view' part of a scroll area, and will be loaded through the scrolling action.
that explains, i thought they would be loaded when made visible through button click or some action like that.
mystery cleared up! :)
best,
David