"Little bug" with Pano2VR Beta and "marterial_dart" and individual icon?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
trw

Moin zusammen.

Gibt es evtl. teilweise einen kleinen "Bug" mit "Eigenschaften - Punkthotspot" > "Bilddatei"?
Oder bin ich nur mal wieder etwas zu dämlich.....!? ;-)
(nutze aktuell Beta 7.0.5 und auch Beta 7.0.6)

Wenn ich "marterial_dart" (oder auch "material_dusk", "material_index", "feather_box") als Skin nutze, als Typ "Info" und als SKIN-ID "ht_info", dann wird mir in der Vorschau zwar das selbst hinzugefügte Bild als Icon angezeigt, aber in der Ausgabe dann leider nicht. Da wird mir dann immer das Standard-Icon angezeigt.

Wenn ich in "marterial_dart" z.B. den "Typ" ändere, ändert sich leider auch nichts.
Wenn ich in "marterial_dart" z.B. aber die "SKIN-ID" (z.B. auf "ht_pdf") ändere, ändert sich auch die Bilddatei wie gewünscht.

Nutze ich als Skin z.B "feather_orb" oder "neto" funktioniert die Darstellung der Bilddatei mit oben beschriebenen Einstellungen wie sie soll.
(weiter Skins hab ich aktuell nicht getestet)

Ist das ein "Bug"
Lässt der sich schnell beheben im "Original-Standard-Skin" (würd gern zwei betroffene Projekte veröffentlichen)?
Oder ist die individuelle Bilddatei als Icon-Ersatz gar nicht in allen Skins gewünscht?

Über jede Hilfe/Antwort bin ich glücklich und bedanke mich schon im voraus! :-)

Anbei noch ein paar Sccreenshots (mit "marterial_dart").

Translated with Mate (App & SafariExtension):

Hello together.

Is there possibly a small "bug" with "Properties - Point hotspot" > "Image file"?
Or am I just being stupid again!? ;-)
(currently using Beta 7.0.5 and also Beta 7.0.6)

If I use "marterial_dart" (or also "material_dusk", "material_index", "feather_box") as skin, as type "Info" and as SKIN ID "ht_info ", then the self-added image is displayed as an icon in the preview, but unfortunately not in the output. The standard icon is then always displayed to me.

If I change the "type" in "marterial_dart", for example, unfortunately nothing changes either.
But if I change the "SKIN-ID" (e.g. to "ht_pdf") in "marterial_dart" e.g., the image file also changes as desired.

If I use "feather_orb" or "neto" as a skin, for example, the display of the image file works as it should with the settings described above.
(I haven't tested any other skins at the moment)

Is that a "bug"?
Can it be fixed quickly in the original standard-skin (I'd like to publish two affected projects)?
Or is the individual Image file as an icon replacement not wanted in all skins?

I am happy about every help/answer and thank you in advance! :-)

Attached are a few screenshots (with "marterial_dart").
Attachments
ggnome_vorschau.jpg
ggnome_vorschau.jpg (247.47 KiB) Viewed 936 times
output_safari.jpg
output_safari.jpg (291.38 KiB) Viewed 936 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This Hotspot does not allow for a custom image.
You will see that the information pops out from the hotspot image, so it was decided not to allow this icon to be changed.
Also for other Point Hotspot images.
Please see the screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 14.12.51.png
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 14.12.51.png (79.53 KiB) Viewed 929 times

Here you see only the ht_node Point Hotspot has the ht_node_custom_image element to display the custom hotspot image.
The ht_image and ht_info do not.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/