Call MouseOver when centered on a hotspot

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
JayL

Hi all,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to create a mouseover interaction on hotspots when the view is centered on said hotspot and the motion is created by autorotate, gyroscope or VR goggles.
I know it's possible to trigger this by using exact hotspot coordinates, but I would like to create a skin that does this without having to edit each and every hotspot (some of my work involves 25+ locations, you get the drift).

Considering it's a standard in VR, how can we make it a standard in Pano2VR ?

Thanks for your input. I have searched the forum, and had interactions by email with Martin about three years ago - but it's still a steep learning curve.

Jay.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jay,
In Pano2VR 7 there are new logic blocks for Hotspots to detect when it is within a certain X/Y position.
You would use a Hotspot Custom property, for example true/false, set to false. When added to the skin find the Hotspot Variable and set up the variable logic to change it to true when the hotspot is within the set %.
This can then trigger allots of things. You can also use a Variable Changed action as a trigger to an action.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
JayL

Thanks Martin, I'll download 7 beta and give it a spin.

J.