MouseAction Catched by a Hotspot

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
TWiegand

Hi,
if i put an Image to my Pano, using the Skin and a connected HotSpot and this image has any Actio, MouseOver, mouseclick .... Than i can not rotate the pano, if my mouse is over the active area of this Hotspot. If i want to rotate, i need to move my mouse in an area, withoiut any active Images/HS. What can i do to let the MouseAction "thru" my Hotspotarea?
THX
Hopki
Gnome

Hi TWiegand,
An active skin element will prevent you from clicking and dragging the panorama as it becomes a clickable element.
However, every element has a setting in its properties called Permeable.

Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 08.55.10.png
Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 08.55.10.png (36.09 KiB) Viewed 876 times

When selected the element is no longer clickable and allows the panorama to be clicked and dragged through it.
Good examples would be a logo, set to permeable so it would not interfere with the operation of moving the panorama, and the map element showing a floor plan, if set to permeable but then using custom map pins that are not, you will be able to click and drag the panorama through the floor plan, but the map pins will be clickable and change nodes.

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/