Best way for langauge selection?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
deedee123

Hi,
I wonder what's the best approach for language selection in a skin. I'm using one "master" skin for many projects, some projects have no translations, others could have 5 languages or more. How can i make a nice array that makes it possible to show the available languages for selection, where it could be any number of languages, and there's no "gap" if one language isn't available, and it could be any sequence? (a bit like the menu node cloner, where you can assign tags, but there isn't an empty entry visible if a node isn't in the menu).

I now have a system with language_1="nl" language_2="en" and such, and i have a few text boxes that could be filled with any language, it works but it seems very cumbersome, as each box needs to have the options for each language i might use.

maybe there is a smarter way?
best,
David
Hopki
Gnome

Hi David,
We are looking into a way to tackle this with a cloner.
Not sure how far up the list this is, but it's on it so will happen at some point.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
deedee123

hi,

that would be perfect! then until that time i'll make do with my cumbersome system 8)

best,
david