Comparing variables

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Joachim_Sylt

Hi,

I would like to compare two variables and either use the logical result in a logic block or assign a value to a third variable

One variable is counting, the second is set to a limit in the skin configuration. When the limit is reached, a true/false variable turns true.

The trigger "variable changed" does not help as I can not compare to what is has changed.

I just might not have found it right approach, any suggestions?

Joachim
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Joachim,
Can you say what values are you comparing and also say what the end result should be?
Sometimes it makes it easier if you say what should happen rather than what you have done so far and it not working.

We make lots of projects that need to compare values, for example, if Hotspot Title = $(hs), then allow action to trigger.
Having a better understanding of your project will help.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Joachim_Sylt

Hi,

I want to block certain hotspots from being visible.

Therefore visitors can click on 4 hotspots to do math operations and calculate a value (works fine). Next I would like to compare the result with another variable set in the skin settings either to trigger visibility of certain hotspots directly or setting a logical variable. I just didn't find the option to compare two variables.

Thanks for help.
Joachim