HELP ! IFRAME VIDEO PROBLEM WITH POLYGONAL HOTSPOT

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Creativart

Hi everyone, i have a problem with my VR project:

I created a polygonal hotspot around an object, to "highlight" it, then I created a skin that allows me to open a kind of pop-up with the click of the mouse and connected it to the hotspot.

in the description of the polygonal hotspot I inserted the code iframe
<iframe id = "inlineFrameExample"
title = "Inline Frame Example"
width = "100%"
height = "100%"
src = "materials / ENVIRONMENT 1_BACKSTAGE.mp4">
</iframe>

everything works correctly, at the click of the mouse the interface opens and the video starts, but the problem starts now: when the mouse passes over the polygonal hotspot, the audio of the video starts... when I remove the mouse from the hotspot, of course it stops.

is there a way to make sure that when the mouse cursor hovers over the hotspot, nothing happens ? but only works when the mouse is clicked?

I hope I was clear, thank you all
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I would guess you are not using the Set Value action.
You only get a connection to the description text when the mouse is over the polygon hotspot.
As soon as the mouse moves away the connection is lost.

What you need to do is have a Set Value action, so when you click the polygon hotspot the iframe data is being "Set" to the text box so when the mouse moves away the iframe is still in the text box and keeps on playing.

Have a look at this page, this is using a video popup with a polygon hotspot, so using the video element: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14298
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/