action filter

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
MPW

Hi,

I´ve got a variable "name" with possible text "infobox" and "start" and some more.

Then there is a menubutton with 2 actions, each of them with a filter:

action mouseclick: variable "name" set: "infobox" (filter: if variable "name" is "start")
action mouseclick: variable "name" set: "start" (filter: if variable "name" is not "start)

But just one action only is working, depending on it´s position in the action-box (only the one on second position).

To use 2 menubuttons for this, visible depending on the variable setting, isn´t optimal due to their animation (you get the animation twice when clicking).

Thanky for any help.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Reading your post I think I understand but not sure.
If you have a button with actions and action filters, then it matters which order you have the actions.

For example, if you have a true/false variable that is use with an action filter to open a box then you would need to have them in the correct order:
So in this case the box can only open if the variable is false.

- Mouse Click, Set Variable Value, true
- Mose click, show box, (only if action filter is false)

This will not work as the first action is triggered changing the variable to true, then the second action is triggered, you will not show because now the variable is true and not false.

However change the order and it will work.

- Mose click, show box, (only if action filter is false)
- Mouse Click, Set Variable Value, true

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/