toggle size map on mobile?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Frankster69

Hi all, I need some help on this if you can?

I'm designing a skin for a skytour of my city. Part of that is a Google map. On PC it works well, if I hover over it it becomes bigger to navigate it.

I've made the map hide on mobile and a duplicated map to show on mobiel. That works, so far so good. I've changed mouse hover to mouse down to change the size on mobile. That also works.

However when I lift my finger the map reverts to small. This way it won't stay open to navigate.

how can I toggle it between big and small? So one press = make big and stay big, second press = make small and stay small.

I've looked through options in the Logic blocks and actions but can't seem te find a way.

In actions I can find a way to Mouse click > toggle element position, but what I would need is Mouse click > toggle element size.

The preview is here: https://landsnatuur.nl/360vr/skytour-zevenaar/

How would I go about this?

kind regards, Frank
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Frank,
Use a mouse click toggle scale, then the map pin can have the same toggle action.
This way when you first click the map it toggles larger, then when you select a map pin it will toggle back.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Frankster69

Hi Hopki,

Thanks! I still have a few little issues, see below, but basically it now works.

I used set element size, but key was not to use mouse down in a logic block on the size, but mouse CLICK in an action.

I could not get a mouse click action to revert map size on the map pin, but I could use the exact same action on a close button just outside the map. Can it be that the map pin is just too small and when I click it, I ALSO click the map (thus making it large)? Thick fingers?

You can see this, in the current version online (link below) both the map-close button and the map pins have the exact same action to resize the map. But in only works in the close button, not in the map pins.

Another issue I had was that it looked good on portrait mode but not on landscape mode. I now gave the mouse click conditions of player orientation. That works, but only if you open the map in a certain orientation. It would be nice if, when you turn the phone, the map would automatically adjust. Is that even possible?

Lastly, since the map begins as a circle, the corner radius is quite large, and when I enlarge the map on mobile, I find the radius too big. I don't think there's any action or logic that can change the corner radius on mouse click, is there?

Or is it somehow possible to make the corner radius into a variable? So I can change the variable on mouse click?

It is looking better and better already. Try the mobile version to see, on https://landsnatuur.nl/360vr/skytour-zevenaar

Thanks so much for your help, I hope you could point me in the right direction for these other issues?

best regards, Frank