Adding auto motion to flat images

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
360° Immersion

I have a few tours with a mix of "Equirectangular" 360° images and regular "Flat" stills. I've used an action filter to only start Auto Rotation for the 360° images since I don't want the stills to move in this way. This works ok, but I'd prefer to have have a slow zoom in animation for all the stills to make them a bit more dynamic (something like a 10 second zoom in and then loop). Basically something similar to the Auto Rotate function but more appropriate to a still image.

Is there a way of doing this?

I've tried adding animations to the stills but this seems to introduce other issues and doesn't seem to play well with auto rotate for the 360° images. I also tried digging into the Panorama Movement-Zoom in and View-Move to View actions but I couldn't figure out anything that would work well for this purpose.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Please find an example attached.
It uses a container with an action to zoom in, the flat image has a tag and the action uses an action filter so it only triggers with the flat image.
Regards,
Attachments
flat_zoom.zip
(166.8 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/