Skins to purchase - plug an play??

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
rsvienna

I have seen lots of great skins, some of them I could and would love to use. However for someone like me, who is just making then photographs and creates the storylines of my panorama tours, it is just about impossible to learn another "language" creating good skins.
I know exactly what I want and because of my close links to tourism organisations I am also aware of what clients want.

So - I am looking for someone how can create skins and does this in such a way that I can simply copy them "somewhere" in my system and use them. We might be able to even develope new skins which other people will also love and like.

Right now I only looking for myself and for someone who I can afford (financially).
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If no one replies then please post on the Facebook User Grop page.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
rsvienna

I am answering myself ;-) first I did not get "lots" of replies, now I went through the process of self-study and surprise, surprise - the training videos provided helped me to solve just about all my problems. For further an deeper questions I was very grateful to get quick response form Hopki! Everybody thanks for trying to help - but it works and it works great! :D :D :D