Skin problem

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
RogerB

I am testing Pano2VR 2.1.1.
I am experimenting making a custom border/frame for my pano. I make a .png image that is the size of my pano, the outside is a certain color, the inside is transparent. I don't want any special navigation controls at this point. The problem is, my pano doesn't move or respond to the mouse/cursor. If I make the .png a smaller area in the middle of my pano, that becomes a dead zone where the cursor does not effect movement in the pano. I tried to read the help, but I couldn't find the answer.
Thanks for any help.
thomas
Chief Gnome

You need to cut the border in 4 elements, one for each side and leave the center blank to avoid the effect you have described.
MfG, Thomas
RogerB

Thanks for your quick response. That makes sense, as I was almost considering putting the flash pano in the center cell of a 3 x 3 table with the top bottom and side images around it in the other cells. Your method is easier.
-Roger
stalwart

am liking this idea of a boarder. How would I create a rectangle that will always be the right width or height depending on the viewers screen ratio??

Stu
thomas
Chief Gnome

stalwart wrote:am liking this idea of a boarder. How would I create a rectangle that will always be the right width or height depending on the viewers screen ratio??
I plan to add a "border" element or something similar that scales with the pano to Pano2VR 2.3.
MfG, Thomas