Can anyone help solve the problem.
There is a project of this multi-storey building, on each floor there are identical apartments. Each apartment has its own view from the window depending on the floor. I did this by uploading panoramas by floor (1st floor, 2nd floor, etc.). In the skin editor, I created a container in which I added the Images of the floors and added markers for the apartments. With the first apartment (example apartment 1G), everything is fine on all floors, it is active. But when I select another apartment (example apartment 2G) on the 5th floor, the marker is active when moving to any floor. The active marker merges to the first apartment. Tell me how to make the Active apartment (example apartment 2G) can be viewed on any floor.
Floor selection is a cloner module.
Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Picture 5 I wish it were so
- Images5.png (224.01 KiB) Viewed 643 times
- Picture 4 I chose the 17th floor and marker flew to the initial
- Images4.png (181.01 KiB) Viewed 643 times
- Picture 3 I chose the 5th floor apartment 2G
- Images3.png (378.61 KiB) Viewed 643 times
- Picture 2 When another floor is selected, the active marker on the active panorama on this floor , also in picture 4
- Images2.png (365.15 KiB) Viewed 643 times