Action left and right

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
momocoua

Hi everybody!
Help made a tour of 56 panoramas (9 rooms on 7 floors) installed horizontal and vertical transitions.
They work, but when in the Skin Editor I add a new picture for the button (arrow to the right and arrow to the left) in action -> mouse click -> open next panorama -> next node.
When you click in the left or right panoramas, the next floor is loaded and not the apartment. How can this be fixed.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi, momocoua,
If you add two buttons in the skin, Mouse Click, Open Next Panorama, Next and the other for Previous, then they follow the order of the tour browser.
To change the order just Click + Drag the node in the tour browser and rearrange to the order they should be in.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
momocoua

Hi, Hopki!

Thank you for your reply. I did the following in the action settings, I selected the hotspot, it works.
I have reviewed your webinars on Map and Floor Plan.
I have a question with floors.
In the webinar, you showed an example with 2 floors, but what if I have 7 floors. (In your example, only 0 and 1 were used)
I can't understand the logic of how to add 5 more floors.

Question 1 more but there is the ability to do the following; I have a floor plan for 9 apartments. It is possible to make a picture of the selected apartment appear in a separate window (all apartments are different 9 options.

Maybe there is a webinar on this issue and new ones on this issue.
My English is very weak (Google to help me :)