two suggestions about new PANO2VR skins editor

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
firehell

1) SWF MC could be allowed as the PNG picture element to use in the skins editor
2) To allow the skin be changed when the scene jumped, I mean when I jumped the first scene to the other scene, the first skin will be hiden, the new skin will be show.
OR could be added the new skin in other scene(old skin and new skin will be existed same time). may be,it could be perfect to show the same scene with different time shot.
firehell

hi Thomas
I tried to use a complicated way to achieve the scene jump in a same point with new PANO2VR skins editor.
this is the sample ,one scene could be allowed to jump between sun and mood, I just use an other panorama to represent the mood scene.
it wil be work well
but, this way is too complicated, so I expect the next version of pano2vr skins editor will be good at it.

http://cq.panomap.cn/gch/firehell/mynewhouse/index.html

thanks

360Texas

Just curious, do you know why my IE 7 browser locks up when trying to click your url link ? Tried clicking 5 separate times... locks up.. have to use the Task Manager to force IE 7 to close.

When using FF 3.0.3 I get to your panorama.. but the display is only in the browser window top 300 pixel area on a 24" monitor 1920 x 1200 resolution. Don't have that one figured out yet either.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
firehell

hi 360Texas

about locks up, I have same problem.
It will be happen in Maxthon when u use the multi-core processors.
I dont know how to figured it out.
but you can set just one core be used with Maxthon in the WinXP Task Manager.
it won't be locked up. and this problem just in Maxthon ,not Firefox.
I have tested. IE6 is ok, I haven't IE7, you can try to set just one core processors be used with IE7.

win.jpg
win.jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
I have rewriten the HTML ,so FF3 will be well.
Iconsinternational

Hi FireHell
Thats a very impressive use of the new skin editor. Was wondering if you would mind giving an estimate how long that would take to do?
Lincoln