Hotspot skin made by me: problem with TITLE

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
monak83

I have created a new skin for point hotspot where I have changed the default "red point" to some arrows (arrow left, right) but I have this problem:
1 - when I go over a point Hotspot I can't see title that I have edited in the Point Hotspot panel. If I use the default red point I see the title.
2 - I can't see the loading bar when I load the first flash movie and also when I click to a point hotspot to load (is linked) another flash movie.

How can I do? Is a little bug or I miss something?

Regards
Marco
thomas
Chief Gnome

For the title you need to use the place holder "$hs" in a text field.
If you want to see the loading bar also for the other panos you have to turn it visible for the event "reload". Just add a Action "Reload" - "Show Element" - $self to the main element of the loading bar where you see the "Loaded" - "Hide Element" action.
MfG, Thomas
monak83

I would to have:
1 - the title when the mouse is over a point hotspot
2 - the loading bar when a new flash movie is loading and after movie is loaded the loading bar must be desapeear so when I load a new flash movie I know that is loading.
Thanks.
Regards.
Marco
thomas
Chief Gnome

Just look at my previous post. Have you tried them? You can look at the demo tour at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/samples/ ... flashtour/ . The loading bar also appears for the second pano.
MfG, Thomas