Multi language image-info popups not working

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
matteo.mannai

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a multi language project (russian-english-french). I had no problems in connecting the languages with the respective language-edited nodes. I am however struggling in making my own component of image-info popups usable in these languages. It is similar to the one Hopki published in this Forum, but I have changed it according to my own necessities (e.g. it doesn't have any link to a webiste).

Main problems comes from the fact that I can see the icon related to that specific language on the hotspot, but when I click it it can't load the hs, the hd and also the external picture. However, the English language hotspot works properly. Variable used to hide/show the popup is the same for all three and it works since the popup appears if I click in any of these three.

How can I make load the hs, hd and external languages on the other languages?

Thanks!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If your using point hotspots did you copy the hotspot so you have three?
Maybe show some screenshots which may help us to see what you are doing.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
matteo.mannai

Thank you for your reply!

I have indeed three hotspots duplicates for all the languages in the project. I solved the problem by creating three variables for each language of the info-image hotspots. Now it works properly! Easy as that.

Thank you!

Matteo Mannai
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Matteo,
I am glad you found the solution.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/