Side by side pano and map...

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
PLaine

Hello,

I want to open a floorplan up to the middle of the window, then reduce the width of the pano at the same time.
I first click on the 'plan' button at the left of the window to make the plan appear up to one-half of the window from left, and once I've clicked a place button on the floorplan, the pano loads in the other half...then if I click on the 'plan' button again, the floorplan disappears on the left and the pano expands in the full width of the window.
It's ok for the floorplan, but which parameters do I use to reduce and enlarge the width of the pano?

Thanks for your help

Philippe
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Philippe,
Please see the attached project.
It uses a variable, action filters.
Regards,
Attachments
margins.zip
(12.97 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PLaine

Hello Hopki,

I got it! Thanks again.
However there is a little problem with chevrons: the rotation axis of the chevrons don't follow the displacement of the rotation axis of the pano (when the pano reduces its width): it stays under the floorplan (I saw it when I scaled the chevrons up to 800px instead of 80). I've tried by translating the chevrons images but I can't move their rotation axis.
I guess that I have to modify the code in the _code element but I don't know Javascript programming.

Regards

Philippe