Keep menu link active for touch

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
deedee123

Hi,
I have this menu with categories (category cloner) and then the nodes (node cloner) which works fine with mouse; hover over the category and you see the node thumbnails, which are clickable. then the new active category gets highlighted background.
however on touch i can't keep the nodes from the active category visible, making it impossible to select them as they disappear when you release your finger off the screen. nodes from other categories show fine, and after touching one of those categories (without going to a new node), the current still active category also works correctly again.
any way i can make the node thumbnails on touch screen visible without first selecting another category?

i hope my explanation is clear enough.... :?

best,
david
deedee123

probably my explanation was not clear enough. :)

I'm using the "Rollover vertical thumbnail menus Pano2VR 6 pro" (that's available from the skin component downloads in the forum) as basis, and indeed there's a touch and a click version. I'm using click.
as i already use two languages (which, as far as a could see , require two of these menus because of the keyword selection, which don't have a logic possibility) i was hoping it doesn't need two more 'identical' menus just for touch option...

or is there another workaround..?

best,
david