Add Button For Menu Tables Not Working

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Three65

I have added the "Accordion Thumbnail Menu with Categories" from the component tool box to my project. However when I click the edit skin configuration and try to click on the plus button it turns green but it will not add any new categories to the table. If I click the default "All" one it will delete it. But I cant add any new Categories. Does anyone know what would cause this to happen? I have even tried editing it in the "edit skin" to try and add one to the category_cloner and the plus button doesn't work there either.
michael63

Have used the Accordion Thumbnail Menu with Categories, the way I have used it is with TAB function, which works for me.
I am sure you'll get a skilled expert tell you exactly how it works.
Hopki
Gnome

This has turned up in support e-mail.
The problem is without seeing a project or any screenshots it hard to say what could be wrong.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Three65

Yes that support email is from me, cause I am trying to get a solution for this problem any way I can. I also sent a reply email to support today with a video attached showing the problem I am having.