A button to open the a node with a target view

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Hopki
Gnome

The request was
i have a html link in a textfield which guides me to another panorama, and a special view. like this: <a href="#node10,30.6,-5.0,50.0,4" style="color: rgb(89,89,89)" target="_self">Demokratie</a> but what i realy want is, that after i go to the targe the textbox should be closed and another textbox should open. is this possible in a text field with a html command?
Looking at this request the first question is if the same text box is used, should it still have to hide?

So the solution is to use the User Data. You would set the next node, target view and button text.

1.png
1.png (12.68 KiB) Viewed 1152 times

In the Source I enter the node, note you need to surround it with curly brackets {node2}, {node3} etc
The button/text box has the action to open the next panorama:

2.png
2.png (37.42 KiB) Viewed 1152 times

The next action sets the name in the User Data into the button:

3.png
3.png (37.22 KiB) Viewed 1152 times

Regards,
Attachments
WiSo.zip
(34.51 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Idocio

@Hopki, with the example you have done, it is clear that I can do it,The possibilities of the software are impressive, but I have come new questions.

1. How can this be applied in an information text box?
According to what the user @WiSo commented, what he had was a text box designed in the skin as a hotspot info.
Then, in the hotspot description field, write the text and the html.
I don't see how to transfer the example to this other.

2. Why do you put {node2} in parentheses? In which cases should the parentheses be used? Only used when you want to reference a node?
I have searched the documentation for information, but found nothing about it.

Thank you.