Size of Accordion Thumbnail Menu with Categories

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
michael63

This is my first post here, thank you for your reply. I'm pretty new to pano2vr, was using autopano unfortunately we know how that ended.
After a break I decided to take up 360 again, the software I decided to was Pano2VR , It’s interesting to see to see how the two software approached the same thing, autopano was a modular approached ( there version of the skin editor) which I did like, drop the modular in, few tweaks and the skin was good to go.
Pano2VR approached is, whatever you want to do, It is, in there some where , find your component and (nuts and bolts together) and you can build your own module, which I can see is better went you know how Pano2VR , but went you start off it is so frustrating.

I would would like to say a BIG thank you to Hopki for the very informative online video.

Questions
I have used the Accordion Thumbnail Menu with Categories (tabs are great) displaying on a ipad, no problem, on a iphone se with a screen size of 320 x 568 the Accordion Thumbnail slider is a bit too big, one thought to sort this out, is to have plus and minus control next to the hamburger icon to adjust the size of Accordion Thumbnail slider any thoughts on how to achieve would be appreciated.

Best regards
Michael
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Michael,
You can do one of two things.
1) Using screen width hide the accordion menu and use something better suited for mobile such as the Grid Menu: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14592

2) Use the with Logic Block to change the scale of the accordion menu, but this may have the undesired effect of being too small.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
michael63

Thank you Hopki for you speedy response, I shall give it a go.
Thank you
Michael