1. No contextual menu appears when right clicking Global var rows
2. Can't copy or paste global vars
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Added as a feature request.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

Added as a "feature request"??

How is that a feature request? Certainly seems more akin to a bug or at the very least a pretty glaring oversight. Seriously- what OTHER fields in your entire program's UI that feature user entered text content fail to provide copy and paste for those same fields? There shouldn't be any at all. Yet, here these are.

Those fields follow the same format and UI as those of the same type elsewhere in the skin editor, but have none of the copy and paste functionality- resulting in NO way to transfer a list of variables from one skin to another, other than to retype them all manually or do a save as and then delete everything else but those global vars.
Hopki
Gnome

Well, that's a reaction!

At the time when we looked at this, we thought customers could quite easily leave duplicates which could cause issues, so the solution which was deemed to be better was if you have any elements in the skin which used variables and you copied them, any associated variables would get copied with the elements.
As you paste the elements into a new skin so would all the associated variables.
This would then prevent any accidental duplications.

So as it stands just copy and elements and paste them into the new skin if you only need the variables then just delete the elements.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

A "reaction"?

I post a bug/issue with the skin editor and your short "feature request" response indicated to me that you were brushing it off as just such.

It's anomalous behaviour of the UI that is not consistent with the rest of the program. So I posted it.

If something I post is a "feature request", I will indicate it as such.

Do you want your users to report issues with your software or not?
mbb

Other additional issues with the global var fields-

1. No blinking text cursor appears in the "Name" field once it is clicked on for editing.
2. A cursor appears in the "Description" field when clicked on, but it does not blink as it should.