'visited' button on floorplan

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
PLaine

Hello,

Is there a way to change state of a marker when the panorama has been visited? I didn't find any place where to do it.
There is the 'visited' trigger in the logic block of the button, but what is proposed as effect doesn't match my needs.

Any idea?

Thanks

Philippe
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Philippe,
please find attached a project that uses a node marker, renamed to markertemplate to give it the map pin properties.
The normal rectangle has a colour logic block which has a visited state.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
nodemarker.zip
(33.03 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PLaine

Hopki,

Thanks again :°)
Put it in practice at a glance; so simple, it saved me hours of work...

Best regards,

Philippe
PLaine

Hello Hopki,

I didn't find a way to hide all the 'active' state of the node marker when clicking on the manual button showing a popup image in my plan.
I can't even hide whatever element in the skin: one can't reach anything out of the node marker itself?

Regards

Philippe
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Philippe,
Sorry, you have lost me!
Can you describe it in another way to help me understand?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
PLaine

Hello Hopki,

I'm sorry if I was not clear.
I have a plan with your 'node marker' example. I made a 'manual' floorplan in order to display a popup image above the pano (which is not possible with the integrated floorplan module). The markers work fine with marker nodes on my plan except for the button for the popup image: I can display and close the popup, but I didn't find a way to change the state of the other buttons (in fact the last pano that was displayed before I click on the popup button) because whatever action I put on this popup button has no effect on node markers: mouse click->visibility->hide->active ('active' image is in the 'hide_elements' folder). If this is not clear enough, I can send you the lightened project on support mail address.

Regards,

Philippe
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Philippe,
Send in a project.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com