Menu of information-hotspots

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
4ctive

Hi Everyone,
is there a possibility to create a menu out of the existing information hotspots? My thought was that it would be great if one could use the cloner for this. As far as I could check, this is not possible, because the cloner only clones nodes or tags.

If it is not possible to list all information-hotspots automatically, I would build the menu manually. But for this it should be possible to open a specific information-hotspot by a mouse clicking event (maybe by ID). Does anybody know, if this is possible?
Best Regards,
Benjamin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Benjamin,
To check my understanding what you are asking for is rather than using a hotspot to open the information popup you would open it using say a button?
I think I need more information about what it is you would like to do.
What should the viewer see when they do what?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
4ctive

Hopki wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:08 pm ... rather than using a hotspot to open the information popup you would open it using say a button?
Hi Hopki,
jep exact the way you wrote it: I would like to have a menu on the left, something like this:

Point_ID1
Point_ID2
Point_ID3
Point_ID4
Point_ID5

Where I can click on each of this text lines to open the information popup directly. If it is possible to list the information hotspots with the cloner (like it is possible with nodes) that would be the easiest way. If that's not possible, it would also be ok, if I can make a click event for each text line. So when I click on let's say "Point_ID1" I would like the corresponding information popup to open.

In fact the same way as my menu, which you already know from the scrollbar problem, except that I would like to open popups of the information hotspots with it and not jumping to nodes.
Best Regards,
Benjamin