Popup image with two URL links

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Hopki
Gnome

A customer wanted an image popup to have two URL links to open websites.
The prerequisite was you needed to set the URLs and image in the hotspot panel so no going to the skin.

Heres a little project that is simple, when you know how...

To use this you use Pano2VR 6 assets to add your jpg popup images to the project.
You then add a point hotspot using the description text box for the image name and the URL and Target text boxes for both the URLs.

4.png
4.png (45.92 KiB) Viewed 2078 times

There are two variables in the skin, link_1 and link_2 both of which are text variables.
There is also a container that has an external loader and three text boxes, one acting as a close button the other two to open the links.
These have the actions:

1.png
1.png (26.57 KiB) Viewed 2078 times
2.png
2.png (27.05 KiB) Viewed 2078 times

The link buttons use the variables as the URL.
This makes up the popup.

The hotspot template has the actions:

3.png
3.png (53.63 KiB) Viewed 2078 times

So as you click the hotspot the external loader gets the image name from the description text field, as the skin action already has the assets path and file extension you only need to enter the name, example: dog.
At the same time, a set variable value action writes the two URLs to the two variables.

Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
popup_url.zip
(18.94 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
xi4

You ... You ... You ... There are simply no words to describe how grateful I am to you ... Now I can finally bring my project to life, without the help of programmers)
To be honest, I did not understand what I did, I just repeated as written in the instructions ... BUT, it WORKS :!:
Thank you so much) After I finish the development of the skin, I will definitely show the project that I have turned out)