Floorplan position switch

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
RMari

Hi,
I have created a multiple floorpan tour, in the interface I have buttons to exchange floorpan but if I'm zoomed on a part of the map and change floorpan by hit the button, the next floorpan open aligned in the upper left corner of the window. In this way I loose the position in the building, instead of moving one floor up and down same coordinates the map moves itself to the left upper corner. Any suggestion on how to fix it? Thank you
Hopki
Gnome

Hi RMari,
Which version of Pano2VR are you using.
Version 6.1 maps works differently to 6.0.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RMari

Hi Hopki, actually I'm on 6.0.3
Thank you
Regards
Roberto
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Roberto,
Try 6.1.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RMari

Just tried, same problem. Since I have center hotspot option enabled to open the map zoomed in the right area and no hotspot is selected when I switch floorplan, it opens at the upper left corner. It simply doesn't keep the coordinates of the previous floorplan or hotspot. Plus with this version, when I zoom out the map pins get an offset from its original position. Doesn't work properly for my needs.

I have another question for you: what if I need to dynamically change the image of a floorplan? I have a building that over the years it's been expanded so for instance, floorplan 2016 and 2018 are slightly different. With variables I can hide and show the map pins but I cannot change the layout image of the floorplan so it reflects only the last version of the building. Since my customer can navigate back and forth the years I used to change the map version by version. Is there any way to get this in your opinion? One way is to generate different versions of the skin but how can I change it without reload the html?

Many thanks for your support
Regards
Roberto