V6: regular expressions and skin

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
soulbrother

Hi, 2 questions today:

1. Are there any changes from V4/V5 to V6, with regular expressions to address multiple elements?
Does it still work like that example: #Rectangle [13-4]

2. Is there a docu, where all of the interactions of the V6 skin variables and timers are illustrated
At the moment I wonder what exactly is done by: vis_website

Thanks again!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Yes regular expressions are working.
However using variables is also global so I not used expressions in quite a while.
Speaking of which vis_website, this is the name I gave to variables that make elements visible.
I also use opt_ for variables that will be seen when you click the skin configuration button, and is short for options.
This is my naming convention but yours can be whatever you want.

In answer to your question, vis_website is the variable that shows and hides the text box that displays the website in the pano rather than opening a new window or replacing the pano.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
soulbrother

Thanks Hopki!
Now I found it: vis_website is triggered by only one button: ht_url_image, right?

(I did not ask correctly, cause I wondered about the triggering/activation of "vis_website". I found several entries in the "visible" logic blocks of the hotspots, but did not find the trigger...)

By the way: your naming convention is very clear and I often use exactly the same prefix (opt_ vis_ pos_ ani_ ) in my projects, as this is more easy to use, when skins are "mixed"...

Thanks !!