Fullscreen Button missing on mobile devices with SimplexV6 skin

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Dirk Schenk

Hello,
i've tested my tour with the sipmlex V6 skin on my iPad with activated gyroscope function.
Then the Fullscreen button is exchanged with the Gyro button on the mobile device but i want to have both options.
How can i change this?

regards
Dirk

PS: As i recognized a few minutes ago, the Fulscreen button is only missing on iOS devices. With an Android phone both buttons are present.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Dirk,
This is by design as iOS does not recognise the fullscreen API.
So no point having a button that does not do anything.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Dirk Schenk

Ok :-(
Thanks for the quick info.

regards
Dirk
zeus360

Hopki wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:53 pm Hi Dirk,
This is by design as iOS does not recognise the fullscreen API.
So no point having a button that does not do anything.
Regards,
Hopki
I'm trying to implement a conditional action on the full screen button as per viewtopic.php?t=12800 to make it open the tour in a new tab on iOS devices but can't find how to make the button show. Can you let me know what I need to remove / edit in order to make the full screen button show in the controller on the silhouette_v6 skin please?
k.ary.n
Gnome

Have you already removed the Action Filter on the Mouse Click > Go to URL action? It's action filter means that the fullscreen button will not show if the device is running iOS. But if you remove this filter, it should show all the time.
zeus360

There's a couple of positioning variables being set too for the width of the controller and the x position of the full screen button. I removed the check for if the device is iOS from both of them and now it shows. The action filter only changes what the button does, not it's position or visibility.
k.ary.n
Gnome

Ah, yes. Apologies I was mistaken. But glad you got it working!!

But I'll use the chance to say that the built-in skins are not intended to be edited as it's heavily configured. This is why we added the banner that asks users to use the Skin Configuration button to edit the skin (in the HTML5 output settings).

It's much better to build the skin from the ground up using the Components. All the things found in the built-in skins are found as components in the Component Toolbox.