Floorplan auto switch not working

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
mbb

not sure what you mean by messed up
By messed up, I mean-

1. The markers are not in the right locations
2. Not all markers are shown
3. Clicking on the markers doesn't work, or changes to node that marker was not for
4. Cannot pan image
5. Cannot zoom image
6. Clicking on a marker sometimes causes the marker itself, or even all markers to "slide away" and disappear, in an animated fashion, as if they were sprites.

Seems pretty "messed up" to me, is there another adjective you would prefer I use?
mbb

Now- since P2VR floor plans are not working the way they should or are supposed(?) to on my end, here's a sample of a floor plan image I am using.

Attached is a transparent png that is 299x1200 in size. It is a deck plan for a yacht, so it will be long and narrow.

Add that image as a floor plan to the project. Assign it to be png and set background to transparent.

Now, create a Map element in the skin, make it a size of 299 pixels wide and 400 pixels tall, put that element in the bottom right corner, and set the attached floor plan to be utilized. Uncheck "Simple Floor Plan".

Forget about map markers and all that for now.

What should be the result is a floor plan that fits within the Map container width-wise, with the ability to drag the plan up and down within the box so one can view the whole thing in such a manner (we'll deal with zoom later).

After building the tour- I end up with the following immediate observations-

1. The floorplan image does not match the width of the container (in this case 299).
2. One cannot grab/pan the floorplan when viewing in Firefox (Windows)
3. Grap/Pan of the floorplan does work in Chrome, but the size mismatch between container and floorplan remains.

So let's start there. hmm?
deckplan.png
deckplan.png (511.14 KiB) Viewed 2565 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Well, what can I say, your image shows the problems.
Our test images are larger or smaller so do not show this, your is of a size that is causing the problems and why I we could not see this issue and I guess why no one else has reported it, good find!
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

ok groovy, glad this was of help. looking forward to P2VR's new bullet-proof floorplans :)