Trouble with two Open Next Panorama actions (with filters)

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
mbb

I have an element in my skin that has two "Mouse Click->Open Next Panorama" actions. Each of these has a different destination Node parameter and thus each action has a filter so that only one of the actions should be triggering depending on the current node id.

Only the first action is working, adding the second one makes neither(?) of them work.

Is it not possible to have two different "Open Next Panorama" actions for a skin element?
Hopki
Gnome

Hummmm,
This has come up before, but no this would brake, you could use a mouse click, open next pano, next node, action then use the action filter to stop it.
Whats the use case, can you give a more details about the project.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

More details? Sure-

Remember Red House/ Blue House thing from earlier?

Well Red Kitchen and Blue Kitchen each have their own "alternate" panoramas (eg: with/without appliances). I had made a "button" to show on each of the panoramas that would toggle between the two different panoramas. I could make it work by creating two different buttons for each pano but thought it would be simpler to have one button on each pano and have actions handle the node switching..
mbb

OK- looks like I can accomplish this using the same method from earlier -adding {nodeID} to a User Data field.. Thing is though- I might run into a situation where I am running out of those $u fields for things.. Would be nice if there was a more streamlined way to do this rather than losing/repurposing $u fields to these?