"Tour Map" panel disappearing, no way to get back

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
mbb

P2VR v6 b2, Win10

Was going back and forth with the Tour Map panel, and during the course of breaking it in and out of the main app window (ie: maximizing etc), I hit the "X" (close button) and it just disappeared with no apparent way to get it back anywhere. There was no tab for it, and selecting from the main menu didn't bring it back either. Had to exit out of the program and relaunch to get it back again. Happened a couple of times during use, but wasn't able to determine just what exact sequence of motions/clicks sent it to oblivion.

Also on the subject of the Tour Map window/panel-

I have found that I need a larger map window when setting points and view directions on the Map. Since I also need access to the Pano Preview to see various things in the image while doing so, it can get very tricky shuffling windows around because the main app window often wants to "grab it back" all the time because of where I have to drag it. It can get difficult to find proper placement because the "drop zones" are so large.

It would be nice if the drop zones weren't so huge or if there was another way of securing a panel's external status.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I have managed to reproduce this once on the Mac while looking at something else.
I don't suppose you have any steps that can reproduce the problem?
I am testing and using eh software every day and only once seen this.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

No sorry, I do not know the exact steps to reproduce. Though it happened to me again just last night with the Output panel. Somehow I closed it and selecting the menu icon or selection from main menu would not bring it back. I *was* able to bring it back by removing all panels from the right side, then clicking the "List" menu item. This brought up the List panel in "floating" state. From there I dragged it onto the right side of the main window and then noticed that the "Output" tab appeared at the bottom next to the "List" tab. So there's that.
mbb

Was able to make it happen several times again last night. Not able to reproduce because P2VR apparently would "remember" my panel positions when I would quit and re-launch the program. One clue however- whenever there was a panel that "disappeared", the application's "Window" menu showed the item/panel in question highlighted as being selected/visible even though it was not visible.

Selecting "Window->Window Arrangements->Standard" would bring everything back again.
Hopki
Gnome

Cool, thanks fro the heads up, I'll write up a report, had it once but not been able to reproduce.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/