I've updated the 360˚ video test and included Google Maps for each location.
https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com ... index.html
If I open the tour to the first node and then click on the map icon to open the map the marker is not centred and cannot be seen. However if I click on the arrow to the next node the map is centred on the marker and when I go back to the first node it is now centred.
After viewing node 2 and returning to node 1
Here are the steps:
1. Open the URL for the tour
2. Click on the map icon - the marker isn't shown
3. Click on the right arrow button (top of screen)
4. The map shows the marker in the centre
5. Click on the left arrow button
6. The map now shows the marker in the centre
Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests