Action on pinned image...

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
PLaine

Action on pinned image...

Post by PLaine » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello,

I would like to add an action (open another image at the same time) to a pinned image; is that possible ?
Otherwise, how could I trigger a pinned image with an action in a hotspot? the pinned image id does'nt even appear in the list of targets in the action settings.

Thanks

Philippe

Hopki
Gnome

Re: Action on pinned image...

Post by Hopki » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi Philippe,
Add your pinned image first.
Then you can add a poly hotspot top cover it.
You can then use a hotspot Proxy ID to a container to activate actions.
Also you can add a mouse click, media, activate media, activate, enter the ID of the image.
Regards,
Hopki

PLaine

Post by PLaine » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:43 pm

Hello Hopki,

Thanks for your response. I’ve created a poly hotspot (all settings left by default : ID (poly01) - type (url) - title - target url - target - color) but there is no way to put it on top of pinned image; no z-index field; it remains below. I’ve added a shift in order to be able to click on it.
Then I’ve created a container (either empty, or also with a hotspot in it), added the ID of the poly hotspot (Poly01) in advanced section... but it doesn’t work. Only the pinned image when I click on it but clicking on the poly hotspot doesn’t trigger the pinned image.
Maybe I've missed something, but I can't see which one.

Regards,

Philippe

Hopki
Gnome

Post by Hopki » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Hi Philippe,
This works for me, you must add the pinned image first, then add the poly hotspot.
In the list view you should see the pinned image at the top then the poly below it.
In the list view the last item will be added to the bottom of the list.
Regards,
Hopki

PLaine

Post by PLaine » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi Hopki,

Many thanks, it works!
In fact, there is a problem when creating poly hotspots: they are often created on top of the list instead of the bottom. This means that the poly hotspot is above the pinned image in the scene, and when in use (i.e. when showing a painting on the wall), if the pinned image icon is just under the pinned image displayed, I can't close the image because the hotspot proxy is just under the pinned image: (I'm not sure to be very clear, sorry).

...Apart from that, the idea was to open and close simultaneously the pinned image and a 2nd image: this works fine for the opening but now I want to close the two displayed images by clicking in the pinned image. This works for the main image (it's the normal behaviour of pinned image) but it doesn't work for the second image as I can't put an action on the closing behaviour of the pinned image which seems to override any action I put on the picture.
So can I put any action on the closing behaviour of pinned image? If not, is there a workaround for that?

Regards,

Philippe