Ismobile scaling

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
TrBailey

I have an image that is anchored on the top right.
When on a mobile device, it gets very large, so I tried to add a "ismobile" logic block to change the scale. It does get smaller, but it also moves farther from the edge. I changed my scaling anchor to the top right, but that doesnt seem to help.
Is there a way for me to keep it anchored to the top right and have it scale properly?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you have both the position and scaling anchor set top right then it should stay relative to the right top edge.
1.jpg
1.jpg (33.77 KiB) Viewed 2929 times
Tested with a rectangle and works ok.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
TrBailey

Thanks!
I figured it out, my image was in a container with items. That made it not locked to the right corner of the screen, but to the right corner of the container.

Side note, is it possible to have items in a container so you can have logic blocks on the container to hit everything in it, but have those items locked to the canvas instead of the container?
I had to move 5 items for my splash page out of a container so I could lock them to different parts of the screen for a responsive skin. I then had to set up my logic blocks for each individually.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi TrBailey,
Sorry nope but this is the best way.
A container will cover other skin elements and stop them from working, although you can still click and drag the pano.
You really don't want anything in the centre of the skin if you can help it.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/