Embedded Images

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
rbudnikas

I've searched the forum but can't find the answer. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Is there an easy way to bring in an intro image and connect it by some name to a container? In the case of different tours I simply add a different intro image and name it accordingly.

The other thing that I'm looking for is a way to add multiple images with left and right navigation buttons. I know how to add a single popup but I have instances where I need several in a slideshow.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Robert
CBosch

Hi Robert,

easy? All you have to change is the name of the intro-image. You make in your skin a full-size image shown on top and hides when mouse-click. For the next tour you put a different image in your folder with the images and rename it according to your name in the skin.

For example: tour "House" in the folder ...../House/images/launch-image.jpg which shows your house.
Next tour "Car" you copy the photo of your car in the folder where the images are ...../House/images/photo-of-my-car.jpg and rename it to "launch-image.jpg". And so on.

For the second item I have no solution as I never needed that. Must be solved by js and that will need some programming skills.
Have a nice day

Christian