Simultaneous attributes changes not working

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
anahum

Hi. Is it normal that if I use Logic Block Settings with Timers, Transitions and Variables trying to change 2 attributes to the same element....only honors the timed transition for one of the attributes?

(example....changing x/y position and either size or scaling for the same skin element using the same timer, transition duration and variables.... only one of the attributes changes with the timed transition but the other changes discrete)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I guess it depends on how your doing it but yes you should be able to effect all logic blocks of a single element.
How are you doing it?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
anahum

Hi Hopki.

To make it simpler, I eliminated the timers and the problem is the same.

For example, if I want that a rectangle on click moves smoothly from its current x/y position to x=0 y=0 in 2 seconds and simultaneously to change its alpha from 1 to 0 in the same amount of time (2 secs).... what happens is that the movement happens instantaneously and the change in alpha takes the 2 seconds specified in the transition duration. I did this creating a variable named "var1" initially set to "false" and then added an action to the rectangle "on click set variable true var1".

Also added 2 logic block settings to the rectangle....

for position: "*var1 = true X=0 Y=0" Default Value: X=200 Y=200 and transition enabled with 2 seconds time.
for alpha: "*var1 = true Alpha: 0.0000" Default Value: Alpha=1 and transition enabled with 2 seconds time.

With only one (either) of the attributes changing works fine....but not if I do it simultaneously.
anahum

Hopki wrote:Hi,
I guess it depends on how your doing it but yes you should be able to effect all logic blocks of a single element.
How are you doing it?
Regards,
Hopki
Hopki, any idea if this is a bug?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Arturo,
Its a bug and I am reporting it.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
anahum

Hopki wrote:Hi Arturo,
Its a bug and I am reporting it.
Regards,
Hopki
Thanks Hopki.