Hotspot skin to popup a window with image/text/and audio all together

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
FPivot

Hello,

This is what I am trying to achieve: when a user click on a hotspot in a panorama, it popup a window in which he will see a picture with text below (i.e. explanations of what it is interesting to see in that picture), an "X" icon (to close the popup window) and an "audio" icon near the text (to play an audio file that is actually an audio transcription of the text below the picture --> this is for users who'd rather listen than reading).

In my attempt to make that work, I have modified the elements from the ht_info Simplex and ht_image Silhouette skin components.

I was successful with having the click on the hotspot triggering a popup window in which we can see a picture with scrollable text below. However, I do not know how to handle the audio in that case.

I know how to link a sound to a hotspot and apply a skin onto that hotspot to make it look like an audio icon in the panorama. But when I try to apply that to a hotspot that would trigger a popup window with image/text/and audio all together, I block.

Did anybody else tried to do that and was successful? How? Any hint is welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Fred.