Change Viewer Mode without a button

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
aambrose

I would like to set Change Viewer Mode depending on the Player Width. What's the best way to do this?

For example, I would like to set it to one mode when viewing on a desktop or laptop and set it to another mode when viewing on a mobile device.

Thank you.
Tony
Tony
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Tony,
You can't do this just yet.
but on the list.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
aambrose

Thanks Hopki. That will really come in handy!

Is there somewhere we can post our findings (bugs) regarding version 5? I'm not sure if you're accepting them or if I just don't know where to post them.

Thanks again,
Tony
Tony
360Texas

I think Hopki takes care of your request and issues when he writes :
You can't do this just yet.
but on the list.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
aambrose

I've been working with beta version 5 for a few days and I was just wondering if there was maybe a way to use logic blocks and variables to somehow achieve this.

And I wasn't referring to this particular request/feature when I mentioned having someplace to post our findings with beta version 5. I was just wondering if there was a central location (ie. error log) to post issues we come across rather than having posts scattered throughout the forum relating to the same issues found by others. Would make the programmers' job easier when prioritizing and tackling bugs.

Thanks,
Tony
Tony
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Tony,
Logic blocks effect an elements properties such as position, size and colour, at the moment it can not be used to trigger an event.
But as said we will be looking at this later.

Reporting bug's, first look in the forum and see if what your seeing is a bug and if there is a post with a solution, if not send us an e-mail to support@ggnome.com,
As you say bugs scattered across many forum threads is not easy to keep track of.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
aambrose

Hopki,
Thanks for the clarification on the logic blocks. I wanted to ask because I wasn't sure if maybe I was overlooking a way to do it.

I've ran across a few things with version 5 that I haven't seen mentioned on the forums in the searches I've done. With that said, I haven't had much time to search through all of the forums at length. Seems like a few years ago there used to be a central place to document bugs for Pano2VR. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Thanks again. Been using Pano2VR since 2008 and version 5 is a major improvement! :)
Tony
Tony
keith@fachwen.org

I would like to see this too, a lot of the time I'm demoing tours on small devices where drag mode works best, I still like the traditional continuous mode on the desktop. With this functionality the mode can be made responsive.