Wishlist

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
lbjohnik

I just discovered the skin editor. Great! Excelent tool!

I would like to add a small whishlist:

1. Action for Informationbutton
In the "Default controller_new - icon files" made by tomas, there is one button called info. However, I can't find an action to connect to it. Maybe I just can't find it?

2. Slider for the "Default controller_new - icon files"
Is there someone who has made a slider button (so one can move the whole controllpanel to the side like in the controller_slide.ggsk) for the beautiful "Default controller_new - icon files"?

Regards,
Johan
thomas
Chief Gnome

lbjohnik wrote: 1. Action for Informationbutton
In the "Default controller_new - icon files" made by tomas, there is one button called info. However, I can't find an action to connect to it. Maybe I just can't find it?
It's not there yet because some parts are missing to make it work. I hope I have those missing parts in one of the next versions.
MfG, Thomas
lbjohnik

Thank yor for the fast reply! Looking forward to many new features in the upcoming updates of the pano2vr! Maybe we can also get "autodetect" capabilities as an option in the html output (flash,quicktime, devalVR and so on)? And just maybe we can get the capabilities to add a map were we can put little radar-buttons to show the directions on were the viewer is moving the panorama? Perhaps it would be better if I should start a new thread/topic about this in the Pano2VR beta?

As a reply to my own question number 2, I add a "slider picture" (I've taken the liberty to change some of Tomas pictures). It's the first time I try to work with png-format so I don't know if it works yet.

Regards,
Johan
Attachments
slider_over.png
slider_over.png (1.66 KiB) Viewed 4297 times
slider_normal.png
slider_normal.png (1.69 KiB) Viewed 4297 times