Image/Video popup with textbox

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Abbo

Im really frustated when it come to arrange text box with image or video.

So here the situation :

i tried to put text box beside of image or video, headline and description. so they will popup and close together. I made 2 separates text box for them and arranged beside popup image and video. i put all in one container, and in my laptop view everything popup as my calculation. But when i view from a bigger or less size than my laptop screen, everything broke and doesnt line from each other (the popup image/video and the headline and the description text box.) I tried arranged it with logic scalling Player =< 1024, > 960 and <= 960 to match my cellphone view and any size screen. it not help much, especially when i rotate my cellphone, it came broke again.

So i've been thinking, :

what if someone trying to view it in bigger screen, such a projector? while im building my Skin responsive only using > than 1024, how could i know aligning the element?

how could i arrange something in the Skin that will have a good view from whatever the size of screen ?

i wonder what could go wrong, i already use percentage as i thought the container or the parent of the element above them would contain them and keep them align)

Now in my desperates hours, i create video files include text in it with premier, as my "solution" but still even with this, i still cannot find how to put the X close popup right in the top right the popup window.

check the attachment, thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot (267).png
Screenshot (267).png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1746 times
Screenshot (268).png
Screenshot (268).png (888.35 KiB) Viewed 1746 times
Screenshot (269).png
Screenshot (269).png (571.5 KiB) Viewed 1746 times
Screenshot (270).png
Screenshot (270).png (229.68 KiB) Viewed 1746 times
Idocio

Simply put the X as a child of the "popup right", so that it uses this as the coordinate reference point.
Abbo

Idocio wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:37 pm Simply put the X as a child of the "popup right", so that it uses this as the coordinate reference point.
already did that, same result
Idocio

Can you share a simplified version of the skin to check it?
Abbo

Idocio wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:46 am Can you share a simplified version of the skin to check it?
hi, i just using skin component from the toolbox, and modified the size and position of the content plus add a text box right beside the image/video file. (the textbox is the same level but above the video, in the skin tree)